Recipe – Basic Pea Salad
You will only need 4 ingredients for this delicious recipe:
- 1 15 oz. can of green peas
- 4 medium chopped boiled eggs
- 3 tbsp. mayonnaise
- ½ tsp. of Salt & Pepper
- Carefully place eggs in a small to medium size pot.
- Add enough water to cover the eggs and boil them for 10-15 minutes or until they begin to crack.
- Once they are boiled run cold water over them until they are cool to the touch.
- Remove the shells and dice. Make sure that you drain the water from the canned peas.
- In a large bowl add all of your ingredients and begin mixing with a large wooden spoon.
- Mix until everything is well blended and comes together nicely.
- Just in case your mixture is to dry add another tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- Chef Ann’s Tip: Always remember to taste your food before serving; you may need to add a bit more seasoning [aka “season to taste”].
Prep time: 5 minutes Cook time: 15 minutes Total time: 20 minutes Yield: 6 servings
NOTE: This is the basic recipe, I plan to offer the “Simply Delicious” version as a bonus for those who complete the poll and contact form [so we can email the “Simply Delicious” Pea Salad recipe].
If you would like to get the ‘Simply Delicious’ Pea Salad recipe please submit the following information: