This Chicken Vegetable Soup is a wonderful heart warming soup, perfect for a cold winter day. It is loaded with nutritious fixings for your health.
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breast chopped medium-small quarter chunks
- 4 medium size carrots chopped
- 4 medium zucchini
- 4 medium yellow crook neck squash
- 3 medium celery stalk chopped and diced
- 1 large white onion
- 1 tablespoon of crushed garlic
- 64 ounces of chicken broth
- 4 cups of water
- 2 tablespoons of Ms Dash seasoning original blend
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preparation before cooking
- Wash and scrub carrots, celery, zucchini, squash and celery.
- Peel onion and rinse in cold water.
- Chop carrots ¼ inch thick.
- Chop zucchini, squash and celery ½ inch thick.
Preparation while cooking
- In a large stock pot bring water to a boil add chicken, onions and garlic. Boil for 20 minutes with cover on.
- Now add chicken broth to the pot and turn heat to medium.
- Add carrots and celery let them cook for about 10 minutes occasionally stirring.
- Turn burner off and add zucchini and squash.
- You are ready to eat in five minutes this chicken vegetable soup is ready!
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Total time: 55 minutes
♥ Chef Ann’s ‘Chicken Vegetable Soup’ Tips:
You can use chicken with skin on and just discard the skin before you add your vegetables.
You may also use any other parts of the chicken you prefer.
You may also just use all veggies in this recipe.
NOTE: This is the basic recipe, I plan to offer the “Simply Delicious” version as a bonus for those who do the following:
If you would like to get the ‘Simply Delicious’ Chicken Vegetable Soup recipe please submit the following information: